October 19, 2013 | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: The Children's Learning Center
Fall Fest Ski, Snowboard & Golf Equipment Swap!
Shop the Swap!
The actual 'Swap Sale' of goods will take place on
Saturday, October 19th from 8am-4pm and Sunday, October 20th
(Fall Fest) from 9am-4pm.
Consign your old gear and shop for new!
Proceeds from the swap will benefit a local charity. We will be
accepting consignment items of Kids & Adult skis, boards,
boots, poles, bindings, jackets, coats, hats, helmets, gloves,
vests, fleeces, goggles, carriers, bags, anything to do with snow
riding - this includes vintage! Again this year will be
the opportunity to sell or purchase golf equipment.
You can drop off consignment items at the Liberty
Children's Learning Center building during the following
- Thursday, October 17th, 4pm-8pm
- Friday, October 18th, Noon-8pm
- Saturday, October 19th, 8am-4pm
- Sunday, October 20th, 9am-11am
- You set your price (we can help) and if your stuff sells
you'll receive back 80% of the price, the remaining 20% goes to the
local charity. Cash, MasterCard & Visa will be accepted.
- Unsold items may be picked up Sunday Oct 20th between 5pm and
6pm or Monday Oct 21st between Noon and 7pm. Items not picked
up will be donated.
Two sales are better than one! Liberty Mountain Sports Shop Preseason
Sale will also be taking place at Liberty Saturday
October 19th and Sunday October 20th.