Children's Program Notes
A helpful, printable guide to maximizing you and your child's
Things to Remember about our Children's Programs:
- A parent or guardian must be on Liberty Mountain Resort
property at all times while a child is enrolled in any Children's
Learning Center program.
- For the children's safety, parents and relatives are not
allowed past the Children's Learning Center desk.
- Please remember that the length of any children's lesson is
based on the attention span and physical abilities of the child.
The ultimate goal is to develop a lasting memory and enjoyment of
the entire ski or snowboard experience.
- When dropping off or picking up your child, please be
Morning Half Day Camps: Drop off - 9:00am; Pick-up - 12:15pm
Full Day Camps: Drop off - 9:00am; Pick-up - 5:00pm
Afternoon Half Day Camps: Drop off - 1:00pm; Pick-up -
Helpful Hints for an Easy, Successful Learning Experience:
- For Children's Ski and Snowboard Packages, plan to arrive at
the resort at least 45 minutes prior to the start of the lesson
time. Parents will need to check their child in and then are
responsible for escorting their children through the rental shop,
located in the lower level of the Clock Tower Building.
- For Children's Ski and Board Camps, check in directly at the
Children's Learning Center desk at the appropriate registration
time to drop off your child for the camp.
- Water resistant clothing works best. Please avoid knit gloves,
jeans and sweatpants.
- We suggest that you bring an extra change of clothes for the
- Label all of your children's belongings to prevent
- If you are using your own ski or snowboard equipment, it must
have metal edges and a retention device to prevent runaway
- We suggest that you have any releasable bindings checked by a
professional shop before use.
Checklist of Items to Maximize your Child's Comfort and
- Quality goggles or sunglasses with maximum UV protection - the
snow is bright even on partly cloudy days!
- Warm clothing, with plenty of layering options so adjustments
can be made quickly and easily.
- Water resistant gloves or mittens - an extra pair is always
- A warm hat that covers the ears and keeps most of the body's
heat from escaping through the child's head.
- Sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 - higher is better!