Multi-Week Development Programs for Adults
Adult Ski and Snowboard Programs
If you are interested in improving your skiing or boarding, and
would like to spend more time on the slopes and less time in the
lift lines, then the Adult Development program is for you!!
2014 Session Dates for all programs:
Session One: January 4, 11, 18, 25 with
Make-up day February 1.
Session Two: February 8, 15, 22, March 1 with Make-up
day March 8.
Both ski and snowboard programs include: small class size,
personalized coaching, video analysis and racing. Veteran Katrina
Holt leads a team of PSIA certified instructors to bring you this
exciting program. Classes are held on Saturdays from 9am until
3pm. Enrollment is limited to 40 participants per session.
Participants program are entitled to $20 Individual Advantage
||With Lift Tickets
Our Women's Only Ski Program, coached by Evie Eastman and her
coaches, provides a comfortable, supportive environment designed
not only to improve your skills, but to deliver a lot of enjoyment.
The class focuses on the intermediate skier. Enrollment is limited
to 16 participants per session.
||With Lift Tickets
All Adult Development Programs include the option to purchase a
meal plan (meals are included in the Junior Development and
Mountain Explorers programs). The plan offers a savings of up to
25% off retail food prices. Call for pricing.
Dev Meal Options are:
- Option 1 - Cheeseburger or hot dog, French fries, cookie or
fruit, and small drink.
- Option 2 - Bowl of soup, tossed salad, cookie or fruit, and
- Option 3 - Turkey or ham sandwich, chips, cookie or fruit, and
- Option 4 - Personal pizza, chips, cookie or fruit, and
Pre-registration is required for all multi-week
programs. Please call 717-642-8282 ext. 3364 for more
Additional Program notes:
- With enrollment in any 4 week program, the INDIVIDUAL Advantage
Card is available for an additional $20.
- Rental equipment is available: For 4 week rentals, add $126
(This is 25% off retail cost!)
- Equipment lease program is available
through Liberty Mountain Sports.
- Helmets are becoming a popular choice. We recommend that you
educate yourself on the use of helmets. Visit www.lidsonkids.org for
more information. Helmets are available for rental or