Boulder Ridge Snow Tubing is a blast! Boulder
Ridge will be closing for the 2013-14 winter season at 10pm on
Sunday March 16th.
If you can't join us this week for the last tubing rides
of the season at Liberty, be sure to visit Roundtop or Whitetail!
Snow Tubing will remain open at our sister resorts after this
weekend, with no closing date set yet. Still lots of fun to be
If you are looking for good old fashioned wintertime fun, you
have got to head straight to Boulder Ridge Snow Tubing! Snow Tubing
is such a blast for all members of the family - and best of all, no
experience is necessary! We guarantee you'll have a blast!
- Up to 15 expertly carved lanes
- Covered moving carpet lift
- Beautiful two level log lodge with wrap around observation
- Three party rooms
- 'Pebble Ridge Kiddie Tubing' especially for children ages 2-4
- Children must be at least 5 years of age to ride the main
- Boot rentals available for kids and adults for $5!
- Climbing Wall and Zip-line at Boulder Ridge Challenge
Course available for group bookings
More on Boulder Ridge Snow Tubing
- 100% fun with zero effort: enjoy all the fun of zooming down
the perfectly carved lane and relax on the moving carpet as it
conveys you and your tube back to the top.
- You don't have to be an expert skier or boarder to have fun
tubing: anyone can tube, even if you've never so much as set foot
on snow before!
- It's fun for the entire family! From the kids ages 5 and
up to their grandparents, this is an inexpensive, fun way to pass
the winter days. There's even a separate kiddie tubing hill
for children ages 4 and under.
- The Boulder Ridge Lodge is the perfect place to warm-up,
complete with party rooms, snack bar, arcade, and wrap around decks
to watch the action on the hill.
- Great for groups! Check out our Boulder
Ridge Groups page to find out how to book your group
- Tubing is sold in one or two hour sessions that begin at the
top of each hour.
- Click here for hours,
rates, and peak periods.
- All participants will need to sign a Release Form. Participants
under the age of 18 will also need a parent's signature.
Boulder Ridge Parties
Guests of all ages are guaranteed a great time at a Boulder
Ridge Snow Tubing Party! Parties feature a 2 hour tubing ticket, 1
hour party room reservation, Pizza Party meal, all paper products
as well as set-up and clean up. Sorry, no kiddie tubing parties
Party Options at Boulder Ridge
- By reservation only, minimum 10 party guests. Please call
717-642-8282 ext. 3305 for details.
- #1 Group Time Party - $35 per person. Bookings available during
group reservation times listed above.
- #2 Prime Time Party - $44 per person. Bookings available during
prime tubing hours.
- Visit our Snow Tubing Group Information
page for more detail or to make your reservation.
Pebble Ridge Kiddie Tubing
The youngsters can tube, too! Our kiddie tubing area is
especially made for children ages 2-4. With a $9 unlimited tubing
ticket, the kids can tube all they want during your visit! Parents
can also join in on the fun! Help your kids with their tubes, give
'em a push and watch their smiles grow as they ride down the