It's very important to follow Park Etiquette. Keep to the
guidelines and everyone will have a great time!
- Think Before You Leap!
- Look Before You Leap!
- Is this for you? Know your limits.
- You are taking on the risk. Be aware of any and all potential
injuries or equipment damage that can happen to you.
- Make sure you can land safely. Avoid features that are too big
- Your Responsibility Code is in effect. Read it and Follow it.
There are rules. You can get your pass yanked if you don't follow
- Be polite. Act as if your mother is watching, and refrain from
using foul language.
- No aerial somersaults. Don't put your heels over your
- Leashes are required. Use leashes on your board to prevent
- Get out of the way. Don't stand on the features or in the
- Go with the flow. Be patient and wait your turn.
- Only ride what you can see. Have a spotter tell you when the
landing is clear.
Check out all of the features before you use them, and continue
to do so throughout the day - features can change over the course
of a few hours. Look at the ramps, transitions and landings to see
how difficult each feature is and to determine how you want to ride
it. There are many features of all sizes and shapes.