Save Time at the Ticket Windows!
Advantage Card Holders - you can pre-purchase your discounted
lift tickets online! Lift Tickets will be available for purchase
when the resort opens for winter sports in December 2015.
Buy your tickets online and save time - your tickets will be
waiting for you at the 'Advanced Online Ticket Pick-up' window.
Here's how it works:
- Go to the Liberty shopping cart and select 'Lift Tickets' then
'Advantage Lift Tickets' and choose the product (either 4-hour,
8-hour, or extended) you would like to purchase at Advantage Card
prices and use your credit card for payment.
- You may also pre-purchase lessons and rentals. The rentals will
will be sold to you at the discounted rate assuming you have the
Rental Option. If you do not have the rental option, your total
will be recalculated and charged at the ticket window.
- When you visit Liberty, go directly to the ticket window(s)
designated as "Advanced Online Ticket Pick-up" to pick up your
tickets. IMPORTANT: All AC holders must be present at the ticket
window with their card. All card holders must match the photo on
- After the ticketing cashier verifies the AC holders at the
window, they will print and issue your lift tickets.
- Please note: If a '6th Visit Free' is earned with the online
purchase of lift tickets, the FREE visit will be indicated to the
ticketing cashier when the AC is validated NOT when you purchase
your tickets online. The ticketing cashier will place a "credit" on
your credit card.
Other Advantage Card Facts to note...
- The rental shops and equipment at Liberty are first come, first
serve. Get to Liberty early on the day you plan to use your
Advantage Card to make sure you can get the rental equipment you
need! Rental equipment is not guaranteed to Advantage Card holders
on the day of their visit, even with a pre-purchased lift ticket
- The Advantage Card is not validated when purchased online. The
card(s) are only validated once picked up at the ticket windows at
- If a sixth visit is earned, the FREE visit will be indicated to
the ticketing cashier when the Advantage Card is validated, NOT
when the member purchases the product online. The ticketing cashier
will give a "credit" onto the credit card of the Advantage Card
members at the ticketing window for the sixth visit.
- There are no refunds on pre-purchased tickets.
Go to the Buy
Online Page to purchase your tickets now!