Save time by purchasing before your visit!
Here's how it works:
(Advantage Card Holders visit
this page for special details on how to complete your online
- Visit the daily Rates Page for product information and
descriptions and decide on the products that are right for your
- Go to the Liberty Buy Online page and select
'Lift/Rental Tickets', 'Package Tickets' (for First
Class or All-Mountain Package Tickets),
or 'Multiday Lift/Rental Tickets' and choose the products you would
like to purchase. You will be asked to select the date of your
visit. Use your credit card or Liberty Gift Card for payment.
- Print your receipt.
- When you visit Liberty, go directly to the ticket window(s)
designated as "Advanced Online Ticket Pick-up" to pick up your
- Present the cashier with your receipt, they will verify your
purchase and print your tickets.
Other important info...
- The rental shops and equipment at Liberty are first come, first
serve. Get to Liberty early on the day you plan to use
your tickets to make sure you can get the rental equipment you
need! Rental equipment is not guaranteed to pre-purchased
ticket holders on the day of their visit.
- There are no refunds on pre-purchased tickets. You will
be able to transfer the tickets for use on another day or at
Whitetail or Roundtop within the current season. Additional fees
may apply if transferred to a different day or resort. Any unused
pre-purchased tickets are forfeited without refund at the end of
- When selecting the Learn To or All Mountain Package, be aware
that Private Lesson upgrades are available. Please contact the Ski
& Board School for pricing and availability. Reservations are
recommended. 717-642-8282 x3317