The Best Value for Direct-to-Lift, Unlimited Skiing and Riding
Get your 2013-14 Season Pass at 2012 Rates! Only Available
Until April 1, 2013!
Our Liberty Mountain Season Pass is the best way to make the
most of your winter. Ski or ride anytime you want at Liberty
Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort and Roundtop Mountain
2013-14 Season Passes are now available for
purchase! Read on to decide what options are the best for
you, then follow the link below for the convenience of purchasing
online. If you have any questions, or would like to purchase your
pass over the phone, please feel free to call 717-642-8282.
Print a Release
Types of Season Passes
Note: Season Passes do not include Snow Tubing. The length
of each ski & snowboard season may vary based on weather
- Individual - Any person who is 6 or older.
- Family - Eligible Family Members include Head of household,
spouse and any unmarried dependent children living at home up to
age 18 and/or full-time college students age 24 and under. No
charge for children up to 5 years of age as of 12/1/2012. Proof of
age may be required.
- Night Pass - Night Passes are valid at Liberty, Roundtop and
Whitetail from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm Monday thru Saturday and
from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm on Sundays.
|Type of Season Pass
All Passes are Valid at Liberty, Roundtop & Whitetail
|2013-14 Pass Purchase Price
|Individual or First Family Member
|Each Additional Family
|Family Members Ages 5
|Senior Midweek Pass - For ages 65+. Unlimited lift access
Monday thru Friday any day the resort is in operation.
|Night Season Pass
Valid every night the resort is open from 4 pm to
(from 3 pm on Sundays)
- The Senior Midweek Pass is for ages 65+ years.
- The Night Season Pass is valid from from 4 pm to 10 pm
Monday thru Saturday and from 3 pm to 10 pm on Sundays.
- All Season Pass holders are required to have a new pass printed
- Season Passes do not apply to Snow Tubing.
- 'Direct-to-Lift' means you do not need to go to the ticket
windows. There is no special privilege once you are at the lifts.
- All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds,
credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to
use or take possession of your 2012-13 Season Pass unless you have
purchased a Protection Policy (details below) and qualify for
reimbursement there under.
Not only will you be able to bypass the ticket windows and go
straight to the lifts at all three resorts, with your 2013-2014
Season Pass you'll also enjoy these great benefits...
- First Tracks at Liberty Mountain Resort - Ski 1/2 hr before the
lifts open to the public Thursday through Sunday.
- Receive one FREE First Class Learn to Ski or Board
- Save 50% on class lessons for ages 8 and up. (Private lessons
- Save 25% on midweek/non-holiday stays at the Liberty
- Load Resort Cash on your pass and use it like cash at
all three resorts! Resort Cash Info...
- Save on lift tickets at Stratton Mountain,
VT and many popular participating Mountains of Distinction
Resorts, including Crested Butte, CO. (benefits not available
in the spring of 2013).
- A Protection Policy is available (see below).
- "Two Fore One" Golf: Receive one coupon good for a free round
of golf when a second round is purchased at regular price. Valid
Monday - Thursday, not valid on holidays.
How do I get my Season Pass?
2013-2014 Season Pases are available for purchase online by clicking here or by
calling the resort at 717-642-8282!
Season Pass Protection Policy
The Pass Protection Policy must be purchased at time of pass
purchase. We will reimburse the cost of your Season Pass on a
prorated basis in the event of transfer by your immediate employer
to a location necessitating a change of residence of at least 125
miles, or injury and/or sickness which prevents your participation
in skiing. Documented proof is required. Restrictions apply. The
cost for a Protection Policy is $25 per card holder.
All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits
or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or
take possession of your Season Pass unless you have purchased a
Protection Policy and qualify for reimbursement thereunder.
Refunds will only be available for those who have purchased the
Protection Policy, and qualify for a refund based on the guidelines
outlined by that policy.