The Best Value for Direct-to-Lift, Unlimited Skiing and Riding
Our Liberty Mountain Season Pass is the best way to make the
most of your winter. Ski or ride anytime you want at Liberty
Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort and Roundtop Mountain
Read on to decide what options are the best for you and if
you have any questions, please feel free to call
Print a Release
Types of Season Passes
Note: The length of each ski & snowboard season may
vary based on weather conditions. Season Passes do not include
rental equipment - we recommend a Seasonal Lease.There are lots of
details below - please read completely.
- Individual - Any person who is 6 or older.
- Family - Eligible Family Members include Head of household,
spouse and any unmarried dependent children living at home up to
age 18 and/or full-time college students age 24 and under. No
charge for children up to 5 years of age as of 12/1/2014. Proof of
age may be required.
- Night Pass - Night Passes are valid at Liberty, Roundtop and
Whitetail from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm Monday thru Saturday and
from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm on Sundays.
- Senior Midweek Pass - For ages 65+. Unlimited lift access
Monday thru Friday any day the resort is in operation.
|Type of Season Pass
All Passes are Valid at Liberty, Roundtop & Whitetail
|Purchase Price for the 2014-15 winter season
|Individual or First Family Member
|Each Additional Family
|Family Members Ages 5
|Senior Midweek Pass - For ages 65+. Unlimited lift access
Monday thru Friday any day the resort is in operation.
|Night Season Pass
Valid every night the resort is open from 4 pm to
(from 3 pm on Sundays)
Not only will you be able to bypass the ticket windows and go
straight to the lifts at all three resorts, with your 2014-2015
Season Pass you'll also enjoy these great benefits...
- First Tracks at Liberty Mountain Resort - Ski 1/2 hr before the
lifts open to the public Thursday through Sunday.
- Receive one FREE First Class Learn to Ski or Board
- Save 50% on class lessons for ages 8 and up. (Private lessons
- Save 25% on midweek/non-holiday stays at the Liberty
- Load Resort Cash on your pass and use it like cash at
all three resorts! Resort Cash Info...
- Save on lift tickets at Stratton Mountain,
VT and many popular participating Mountains of Distinction
Resorts, including Crested Butte, CO.
- A Protection Policy is available (see below).
- January is Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month. Bring a friend
to the resort for a Special VIP Learn to Ski or Snowboard
Package. Available Tuesday through Friday during the entire month
of January. (Liberty Only) To learn more click here.
- "Two Fore One" Golf: Receive one coupon good for a free round
of golf when a second round is purchased at regular price. Valid
Monday - Thursday, not valid on holidays.
- For an additional $69 you can purchase the PLUS Option for your
2014-15 Season Pass. This will allow you to store
your equipment at the resort all season long, have daily
bag storage and receive unlimited Quick Tunes! (The Plus Option is
available at Liberty Mountain only; Quick Tunes may take up to 24
hrs to be completed.)
- All Season Pass holders are required to have a new pass printed
- Rental equipment is not included with your Season Pass. For the
greatest convenience, we recommend a Seasonal
Equipment Lease available thru Liberty Mountain Sports. Pricing
is very affordable at $269 for adult ski or snowbaord equipment or
$169 for junior ski or snowboard equipment. Adult equipment is for
everyone over 100lbs, junior under 100lbs.
- Your Season Pass includes 2 free snow tubing tickets valid
Monday thru Thursday, non-holiday. Other than that, no Snow Tubing
- 'Direct-to-Lift' means you do not need to go to the ticket
windows. There is no special privilege once you are at the lifts.
- Please review our General Policies before making your
How do I get my Season Pass?
Click here to buy
your Season Pass online today! If you have any questions
about what card or pass is right for you, please feel free to call
the resort at any time. 717-642-8282.
Season Pass Protection Policy
The Pass Protection
Policy must be purchased at time of pass purchase. We will
reimburse the cost of your Season Pass on a prorated basis in the
event of transfer by your immediate employer to a location
necessitating a change of residence of at least 125 miles, or
injury and/or sickness which prevents your participation in skiing.
Documented proof is required. Restrictions apply. The cost for a
Protection Policy is $25 per card holder.
All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits
or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or
take possession of your Season Pass unless you have purchased a
Protection Policy and qualify for reimbursement thereunder.
Refunds will only be available for those who have purchased the
Protection Policy, and qualify for a refund based on the guidelines
outlined by that policy.
Season Passs & Advantage Card
1. All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds,
credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to
use or take possesion of your Season Pass or Advantage Card for any
reason, unless you have purchased a pass protection policy and
qualify for reimbursement thereunder.
2. Advantage Cards may only be used one time per day and each
cardholder must be present at time of ticket purchase.
3. Season Passes and Advantage Cards are non-transferable (may not
be loaned to anyone). Transfer or attempt to transfer will result
in revocation of the card without refund and is punishable under
Pennsylvania theft of services law.
4. You may pick up your pass/card at Liberty Mountain Resort,
Whitetail Resort, or Roundtop Mountain Resort. Cards may be picked
up during regular pre-season office hours or on your first visit.
Check the resort's website for preseason hours. Hours may vary
5. In the event you forget your pass/card, you must purchase a
full price ticket.
6. If your pass/card is lost, report the loss immediately to
resort management. Your card will be voided and anyone caught using
it will be charged with theft of services. A new card will be
issued to you for a $25.00 processing fee.
7. Season Pass and Advantage Card lift privileges may be denied,
revoked or suspended at any time for any reason deemed appropriate
by resort management.
8. Any attempt to use lifts without a ticket is considered theft
of services under Pennsylvania law.
9. The ski area accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or
10. I understand and agree that all injuries must be reported to
the Ski Patrol before leaving the area.