All new and returning Pass and Card holders need to have a current easy to view photo on your ID card. Returning members may choose to use the photo currently on your account, as long as it meets the guidelines below.
You will need a new picture for your pass if…
- You are 18 years of age or over as of 12/1 of the current year and your photo on file is more than 4 years old.
- You are 17 years of age & under as of 12/1 of the current year and your photo on file is more than 2 years old.
If your photo falls in these guidelines, you will be required to have a new photo taken to receive this year’s pass. You may have your photo taken in the Guest Service office at the resort of your choice or you may upload your photo by following the directions below. Please check hours of operation before visiting the resort.
If you need a new photo on your account, you can have your photo taken at the resort, or you can upload a new one right on the resort's website!
What is a good photo?
- The person should be full face, front view, with eyes open.
- The person should not be wearing a hat, sunglasses, or any other accessories that block the face, eyes or head from view.
- The full frame photo should represent the person's head from top of hair to bottom of chin, without a lot of space around. (You will be able to crop photo after it has been uploaded.)
- The person should be against a relatively plain background.
- Be sure there is adequate lighting and there are no shadows across the face.
- The person’s entire face should be in focus.
- Your photo should be less than 50KB in size — you will be able to crop it after you upload it.
- If the photo comes to us and does not meet these guidelines, you'll need to have your photo taken at the resort. We will not print your pass with an unacceptable photo.
How to upload your photo:
- Visit the Buy Online page on our website.
- Click on the 'Guest Lookup' button.
- Log in to your account by looking up your first and last name and then submitting your password. If you have forgot your password you can reset it by clicking on the 'I forgot my password/I don't have a password' link after entering your name.
- After logging in to your account click on the 'Upload Photo' button.
- Browse to your photo and then select 'Upload'.
- Once your photo has uploaded, select 'Use This Photo'.
- A window will appear to the right of your photo - this is a preview of how your final picture will look.
- Use your mouse to click and drag the crosshair to crop your picture to meet the guidelines above.
- When you are happy with the preview picture, click the 'That's Good Let's Go!' button to save your picture to your account. Once you have clicked, your old picture is gone for good, so be sure you are happy with it! If you aren't happy with the picture you have selected you can 'Cancel' and browse your computer for another picture.