Advantage Card Holders - Advance ticket purchase is no longer available for this season.
Buy your tickets online and save time - your tickets will be waiting for you at the 'Advanced Online Ticket Pick-up' window.
Here's how it works:
- Go to the Liberty shopping cart and select 'Lift Tickets' then 'Advantage Lift Tickets' and choose the product (either 4-hour, 8-hour, or extended) you would like to purchase at Advantage Card prices and use your credit card for payment.
- You may also pre-purchase lessons and rentals. The rentals will will be sold to you at the discounted rate assuming you have the Rental Option. If you do not have the rental option, your total will be recalculated and charged at the ticket window.
- When you visit Liberty, go directly to the ticket window(s) designated as "Advanced Online Ticket Pick-up" to pick up your tickets. IMPORTANT: All AC holders must be present at the ticket window with their card. All card holders must match the photo on the AC.
- After the ticketing cashier verifies the AC holders at the window, they will print and issue your lift tickets.
- Please note: If a '6th Visit Free' is earned with the online purchase of lift tickets, the FREE visit will be indicated to the ticketing cashier when the AC is validated NOT when you purchase your tickets online. The ticketing cashier will place a "credit" on your credit card.
Other Advantage Card Facts to note...
- The rental shops and equipment at Liberty are first come, first serve. Get to Liberty early on the day you plan to use your Advantage Card to make sure you can get the rental equipment you need! Rental equipment is not guaranteed to Advantage Card holders on the day of their visit, even with a pre-purchased lift ticket and rental.
- The Advantage Card is not validated when purchased online. The card(s) are only validated once picked up at the ticket windows at the resort.
- If a sixth visit is earned, the FREE visit will be indicated to the ticketing cashier when the Advantage Card is validated, NOT when the member purchases the product online. The ticketing cashier will give a "credit" onto the credit card of the Advantage Card members at the ticketing window for the sixth visit.
- There are no refunds on pre-purchased tickets.