Advance ticket purchase is no longer available for this season.
Here's how it works:
(Advantage Card Holders visit this page for special details on how to complete your online purchase)
- Visit the Daily Rates Page for product information and descriptions and decide on the products that are right for your needs.
- Go to the Liberty Buy Online page and select 'Lift/Rental Tickets', 'Package Tickets' (for First Class or All-Mountain Package Tickets), or 'Multiday Lift/Rental Tickets' and choose the products you would like to purchase. You will be asked to select the date of your visit. Use your credit card or Liberty Gift Card for payment.
- Print your receipt.
- When you visit Liberty, go directly to the ticket window(s) designated as "Advanced Online Ticket Pick-up" to pick up your tickets.
- Present the cashier with your receipt, they will verify your purchase and print your tickets.
Other important info...
- The rental shops and equipment at Liberty are first come, first serve. Get to Liberty early on the day you plan to use your tickets to make sure you can get the rental equipment you need! Rental equipment is not guaranteed to pre-purchased ticket holders on the day of their visit.
- There are no refunds on pre-purchased tickets. You will be able to transfer the tickets for use on another day or at Whitetail or Roundtop within the current season. Additional fees may apply if transferred to a different day or resort. Any unused pre-purchased tickets are forfeited without refund at the end of the season.
- When selecting the Learn To or All Mountain Package, be aware that Private Lesson upgrades are available. Please contact the Ski & Board School for pricing and availability. Reservations are recommended. 717-642-8282 x3317