Liberty Mountain is open for winter sports as weather allows, generally from early December through March. Call now to make your group reservations!
Join us by simply selecting a date and calling us for your group planner. We believe group leaders should have fun too, so our experienced sales team will guide you through the planning and make it easy.
Online Group Reservations - decide which options below are right for your group and register quickly and easily online! Our sales team will then contact you to confirm your reservation.
|Group Rates for 15 or More||Saturdays, Sundays
8am - 10pm
9am - 10pm
5pm to 10pm
|Lift Ticket Only:
~ Provides access to all open lifts and trails.
|Learn To Ski/Snowboard Package - ages 8 & up
~ Valid in beginner area.
~ Includes use of rental equipment including helmet, and Guaranteed Learn To Lesson.
All Mountain Package - ages 8 & up
|Children under age 8 may purchase packages through the Children's Learning Center. Parents must make these purchases individually and reservations are required for all CLC programs. Call 717-642-8282 x3400|
Group Leader Benefits Include:
- A free ticket for every 20 purchased
- A free entry to Boulder Ridge Challenge Course
- A special leader gift and organizational planner
- 15% discount voucher in the retail shop
- Exclusive 'Super Saver' meal offer - only $10.50!
- Free 'Super Saver' meal voucher for your bus driver
Details you need to know...
- Reservations are required for all group visits and are subject to availability. Call 717-642-8282 x3305 and our helpful sales staff will answer any questions and help you arrange your group outing.
- There is a $150 deposit required to secure your reservation.
- Rental helmets are included in package products, but are available with lift only products for $10.
- Lesson times are 10am, Noon, 2pm, 4:30pm, 5:45pm & 7pm. Beginner lessons are every hour.
- Peak rates are in effect December 24, 2017- January 2, 2018; January 13-15, 2018; February 17-19, 2018.
- All participants renting equipment will need to complete a rental form. All participants under age 18 with need a signature from a parent or guardian. Print a rental form here.
Special Group Meals
Super Saver Meal - $10.50
Save up to 25%!
No need to pack a lunch! The Super Saver Meal is exclusively for Groups and saves you 25% off of multiple meal options. You choose your option when you are here, in the Alpine Market food court. Group leaders can let us know how many meal tickets you need when you give your final count or when you're at the counter.
Your Meal Includes:
Choice of: Cheeseburger, Hot Dog, Bowl of Soup, Personal Pizza or Turkey or Ham Sandwich
Choice of 2 Sides: French Fries, Side Salad, Chips, Cookie or Fruit
A Small Drink
Ice Skating is a great activity that everyone can enjoy! Group rates for skating are $10 per hour per person and includes complimentary use of skates, helmet, and wrist guards. Group Rates are available on midweek days and non-holiday days for groups of 10-25 skaters.
For reservations please call the Group Sales Office (extension 3305) at least 24 hours in advance, no same day reservations, please. Payment is due in full at the time of reservation. Tickets and skates can be picked up at the Skate House.
More great savings when you visit more often!
3 or 4 Week Midweek Plans
Gather a group of friends, form a home school group for PE credit, or be creative and let us know how we can help you enjoy winter fun! This program allows your group to visit 3 or 4 times midweek at substantial savings.
Return in March
Put us on your March calendar now for 50% savings off the already discounted group rate! Make your second or third visit with us this season in March and we can give you our biggest savings!
Two Day Group Special
Your second consecutive day on the slopes is 10% off the already discounted group rate!
Special Savings Days for Homeschoolers!
Get together on the slopes with other homeschool students and enjoy the exhilaration of winter sports. Multiweek programs are available to fulfill PE requirements.
- 2018 Homeschool Days - coming soon