$49 Thursdays in January!
Learn To Ski or Snowboard Packages for everyone ages 8 and up are only $49 on Thursdays in January!
- $49 Learn to Ski & Board packages are valid for an all day beginner lift ticket.
- Packages include a beginner area lift ticket, rental equipment, and a ‘First Time’ lesson.
- Upon completion of your First Time lesson, you will be eligible for the Mountain Passport.
After you complete your Learn To lesson, you will be eligible to purchase our Mountain Passport for $49. This will give you your next visit free, as well as 40% discounts on lift tickets and rental equipment and FREE lessons for the remainder of the season!
(True first timers over the age of 8 who complete the lesson. You may only enjoy the amazing benefits of this program once in your lifetime...if you have had the privilege of owning a Mountain Passport, or being a pass holder of any kind, in a previous season, you are not eligible for a Mountain Passport. This applies even if you are changing from skiing to snowboarding or visa versa. Sorry, some things are just too good to do more than once!!)
Make it a getaway!
Learn To Ski/Snowboard & Stay Packages are available at the Liberty Hotel every Wednesday and Thursday night in January! Only $99 per person (taxes not included)
- One night lodging in the Liberty Hotel (minimum double occupancy)
- Hot Breakfast voucher for each guest.
- The Learn to Ski or Board Package as outlined above (for 2 people ages 8 and up).
- Ski and Stay Package rates are per person/ per night. Minimum double occupancy required. Package must be paid in full and in advance. Additional people ages 12 and over will be $10 per night, kids under the age of 12 are free in the room. If they are not participating in the $49 Learn To Program their lift and rental tickets would be available at the standard hotel 10% discount off retail rates. Call for a reservation - 717-642-8282 x3300.
Click here to learn more about all of our specials offered this month for Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month! Also - be sure to visit our First Timer's Guide to learn about all you need to know before hitting the slopes!