Join us on August 8th as we extend the summer with one more concert.
Get ready for another summer of Music on the Mountain concerts!
Every Wednesday evening in starting June 26th – August 8th from 6-8pm, join the community as we gather at the base of the mountain to enjoy a variety of local bands, sip on craft beer from Rivertowne Brewing Company, and more!
For a midweek boost, soak in the long summer days and create long-lasting memories at Liberty Mountain’s Free Summer Outdoor Concerts. Bring a blanket and enjoy an evening of live music. Food and drink available!
Admission is Free, see you at the mountain!
Food and venue opens 5:30 pm
Music will play from 6:00 - 8:00 pm.
Concert location: Base Area and the Alpine Patio
Featured Rivertowne Beer: Jump IPA and Hala Kahiki Pineapple Ale
Central PA's #1 Ranked Musical Artist D-Bo is no stranger to the spotlight and brings an energy to entertain unlike any other. Performing a wide range of genres from R&B/Soul, Pop, Rock, Alternative, Reggae, and even Country, and covers from familiar artists such as Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and Bruno Mars, to Bon Jovi, Chris Stapleton, and The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Plan ahead! Take a look at the coming line up!
- June 26th: The Dreadnought Brigade - Soulful Rock 'n Roll
- July 4th: Herd of Main Street and BlackHand with fireworks!
- July 11th: Two Pints Shy - Country
- July 18th: Secondhand Reggae Band – Reggae
- July 25th: Lenina Crowne – Indie Rock - Canceled due to rain
- August 1st: D-Bo – Dance/Pop Band - Canceled due to rain
- August 8th: See The Elephant - Rock