Get ready for another summer of Music on the Mountain concerts!
Every Wednesday evening in starting June 27th – August 1st from 6-8pm, join the community as we gather at the base of the mountain to enjoy a variety of local bands, sip on craft beer from Rivertowne Brewing Company, and more!
For a midweek boost, soak in the long summer days and create long-lasting memories at Liberty Mountain’s Free Summer Outdoor Concerts. Bring a blanket and enjoy an evening of live music. Food and drink available!
Admission is Free, see you at the mountain!
Food and venue opens 5:30 pm
Music will play from 6:00 - 8:00 pm. (Except on 4th of July, see details and special time)
Concert location: Base Area and the Alpine Patio
Featured Rivertowne Beer: Hazy Morning NE IPA and Hala Kahiki Pineapple Ale
Secondhand is a reggae band from Hagerstown, Maryland. Although Secondhand combines many styles, no one can deny their true love of reggae music. It is the heart and soul of what they do.
Plan ahead! Take a look at the coming line up!
- June 27th: The Dreadnought Brigade - Soulful Rock 'n Roll
- July 4th: Herd of Main Street and BlackHand with fireworks!
- July 11th: Two Pints Shy - Country
- July 18th: Secondhand Reggae Band – Reggae
- July 25th: Lenina Crowne – Indie Rock
- August 1st: D-Bo – Dance/Pop Band