Our Commitment to Privacy:
Snow Time, Inc. and its subsidiary companies ("Liberty Mountain Resort", "Whitetail Resort" "Whitetail Golf Resort" and "Ski Roundtop"), hereinafter referred to as "Snow Time Resorts" are committed to protecting the personal privacy of visitors and guests using their Internet sites.
- Not to release personally identifiable information.
- Only to collect personal information that is voluntarily submitted.
- To protect any personal information that is collected.
- Encourage our site users to communicate privacy concerns and to quickly respond to such concerns.
Definitions of Types of Information:
Personally identifiable information is information or other data that may specifically identify an individual user. In order for you to purchase services that we offer via our sites, we require you to provide us with such Personal Information. Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, gender and skier/boarder type). If you communicate with us by e-mail or otherwise complete online forms, sales, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
Our websites do not automatically collect personally identifiable information. Traffic Data shall not be considered personally identifiable information or Personal Information. Traffic Data is information on a user's patterns of access and usage of the sites. We may track and collect the following information when you visit our site, including your: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; and (iii) type of web browser. Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
The Information We Collect and Use:
Registration or Sales
A user may access and utilize the vast majority of site functionality without transmitting any Personal Information. In order to access certain other functionality, we may request the user provide personally identifiable information. At no time is the user under any obligation to provide Personal Information. If the user does not wish to access such functionality, the user should not transmit the personally identifiable information.
During the registration or sales process we may require the user to complete certain data fields. Some fields may be optional. Snow Time Resort subsidiaries may utilize such information for legitimate business processing or communication purposes.
Sharing Personally Identifiable Information with Third Parties:
We respect your privacy. We will not sell, rent, loan or give away your personal information.
We may sometimes use an agent or contractor to communicate with our customers. Any such agents or contractors are required to keep your information confidential.
The Opt Out Process:
If you indicate to us that you do not want to receive certain types of communications at the time of registration, we will respect your wishes, and comply with your preferences. If you already are a registered user and would like to change the choices you have made, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Snow Time Resorts are concerned about protecting the safety of the children who use our site; therefore we will comply with the terms of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. As such, we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information on users under the age of 13, without the consent of a parent to do so.
Snow Time Resorts operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your user data under our control. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we make every reasonable effort to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
In certain special cases, we may disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case, administrative investigation or including without limitation a response to a law enforcement request or a valid subpoena.
VISITORS WHO ACCESS OUR SITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Our site and databases are hosted on web servers located in the United States. We share the personal information we collect with our third-party service providers as described in this Policy. When we transfer your personal information, we will take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and personal information. By using our site, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Our site is a US site and is governed by US law. If you do not wish to consent to US law or this Policy, you should not share information with us or use our site.
Risk Management Office
78 Country Club Trail
Carroll Valley, PA 17320
Out of safety concerns...
For guests, employees, and resort property, as well as concerns for individual privacy, Liberty Mountain, Roundtop Mountain and Whitetail Resorts prohibit the operation or use of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the general public – including recreational users and hobbyists – without the prior written authorization from the Resort. This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within the Resort’s boundaries. This prohibition on drone operations or use extends to any drones launched or operated from Resort property, as well as drones launched from private property outside of the Resort boundaries. Please contact our Risk Management/Safety department if you have any questions or if you seek prior authorization to operate any aerial drones. Any authorized operation of aerial drones may be governed by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations, local law enforcement, as well as those policies separately established by the Resort, which may include certification, training, insurance coverage, indemnification requirements, and waivers or releases of liability. Any violation of this policy may involve suspension of your skiing or snowboarding privileges, or the revocation of your pass, as well as confiscation of any drone equipment, and may subject violators to any damages, including, but not limited to, damages for violations of privacy and/or physical or personal injuries or property damage, as well as regulatory fines and legal fees.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Snow Time and our Resorts recognize that our websites are dynamic, continuously evolving communication tools. Our goal is to continually work towards making our websites accessible to all users, including users who have disabilities. To meet this goal, we will implement and continue to work toward the following goals:
- Conforming our websites to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG”), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”).
- Modifying our websites to permit content providers to post content in a format that conforms to WCAG for web content.
- Ensuring that our websites do not interfere with the posting of content in formats that conform to W3C’s guidance on accessibility.
- Distributing this policy to Company content providers and website content and technical support personnel for our websites.
- Linking to this policy from the resorts homepage.
- Providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact the Company’s website accessibility coordinator.
- Developing and distributing accessibility practices for Company content providers.
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is knowledgeable on website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating the Company’s responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the accessibility practices.
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities.
- Retaining website accessibility consultants responsible for conducting annual website accessibility evaluations of our websites
- Assessing our Websites with a variety of evaluation tools for compliance to accessibility guidelines.
Our websites either include, or will include, the following accessibility features:
- Inclusion of alternative text detail for relevant images and graphics.
- Improving color contrast between content and background color.
- Utilize ARIA Roles
- Improve keyboard accessibility/navigation
- W3C accessibility guidelines: These explain the reasons behind each guideline
WebAIM: Non-profit organization dedicated to improving accessibility to online learning materials
We are dedicated to continuously making accessibility improvements to our websites and your input is important. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our websites to our accessibility officer at:
1-888-842-7593 or email@example.com