The Advantage Card: The Ideal Option for Three Area Savings!
A Discount and Frequency Card in one!
The Advantage Card allows you to save 40% every time you ski or ride at Liberty, Whitetail and Roundtop. You can be on the mountain for as little as $29.40! For example, it is possible that a family of 5 can purchase a card and recognize a savings on just their second visit! And as a bonus, each individual’s 6th lift ticket is FREE! To save even more, add the Rental Option for those family members who need equipment. You'll save 40% on their ski or snowboard rentals and again, their 6th visit will be FREE! (Advantage Card discount not valid on snow tubing).
To see how much you will save off our daily rates, click here.
|Type of Advantage Card||Through Oct 31||After Oct 31|
Head of household, spouse, and dependent children under age 18 and/or full-time college students 24 and under.
|First Person in Family||$159|
|Dependent Children||No Charge|
4th & 5th Graders can ski or ride FREE with the PA SnowPass! You don't need to live in PA to have a SnowPass — learn all about it at the Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association.
Advantage Card holders, don't forget! You can enjoy the convenience of purchasing your discounted lift tickets online! Avoid the possibility of longer lines at the ticket windows by purchasing your tickets before you visit the resort. Read more about purchasing your tickets online.
Other options and add-ons to maximize savings!
|Rental Option - save 40% on daily ski and snowboard rental purchases, plus get 6th rental free!|
Season Equipment Leases are also available...
|$49 per person|
|Plus Option - overnight ski/board storage in basket check, daily bag storage, unlimited Quick Tunes (24 hours lead time), and FIRST TRACKS! Plus Option Members get lift access 1/2 hour before opening Thursday through Sunday!||$69 per person|
|Companion Card - transferable Advantage Card allows you to bring a friend each time you use your Family Advantage Card!||$45 limit 2 per family|
Additional benefits available with your Advantage Card purchase...
- 40% discount on class lessons. (Discount not available on Children's Learning Center Packages and Camps.)
- 25% off midweek/non-holiday stays in the Liberty Mountain Hotel.
- Load Resort Cash to your card and use it like cash at all three resorts! Learn more...
- Plus Option available without Advantage Card purchase for $89.
- January is Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month! Bring a friend to the resort for a Special VIP Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package. Available Tuesday through Friday during the entire month of January. Learn more about Ski & Snowboard month...
Add a Companion Card for only $45!
Now your friends can save too when you add a Companion Card to your Family Advantage Card! The Companion Card option allows the family to purchase up to two transferable passes that a friend or family member may use to receive a 40% discount on lift and lessons. The Companion Card is fully transferable, so it allows you to bring a different person each time. Each Companion Card may be used once per day, in conjunction with a member of the family holding the Advantage Card who has also purchased a ticket. The Companion Card discount does not include rentals or the '6th visit free' benefit.
How do I get my Advantage Card?
If you have any questions about what card or pass is right for you, please feel free to call the resort at 717-642-8282.
Season Pass & Advantage Card General Policies:
- All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your Season Pass or Advantage Card for any reason, unless you have purchased a pass protection policy and qualify for reimbursement thereunder.
- Advantage Cards may only be used one time per day and each cardholder must be present at time of ticket purchase.
- Season Passes and Advantage Cards are non-transferable (may not be loaned to anyone). Transfer or attempt to transfer will result in revocation of the card without refund and is punishable under Pennsylvania theft of services law.
- You may pick up your pass/card at Liberty Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort, or Roundtop Mountain Resort. Cards may be picked up during regular pre-season office hours or on your first visit. See Liberty Mountain hours here. Hours may vary between resorts.
- In the event you forget your pass/card, you must purchase a full price ticket.
- If your pass/card is lost, report the loss immediately to resort management. Your card will be voided and anyone caught using it will be charged with theft of services. A new card will be issued to you for a $25 processing fee.
- Season Pass and Advantage Card lift privileges may be denied, revoked or suspended at any time for any reason deemed appropriate by resort management.
- Any attempt to use lifts without a ticket is considered theft of services under Pennsylvania law.
- The ski area accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
- I grant permission for the Ski Area to use my photograph, videotape, motion picture recording or any other record of my use of its facilities for legitimate purposes.
- I understand and agree that all injuries must be reported to the Ski Patrol before leaving the area.