Buy your 2018-19 Season Pass now with the Easy Payment Plan!
The Best Value for Direct-to-Lift, Unlimited Skiing and Riding — the Liberty, Roundtop & Whitetail 2018-19 Season Pass!
Our Season Pass is the best way to make the most of your winter. Ski or ride anytime you want at Liberty Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort and Roundtop Mountain Resort.
*The Easy Payment Plan is available on any Season Pass purchase made now through 10/15/2018. Based on the date of purchase, your total purchase price will be calculated and divided into equal monthly payments to becharged on the 15th of each month, with the final payment occurring on November 15. Pass insurance (if selected) will be collected in full with the initial payment.
Read on to decide what options are the best for you and if you have any questions, please feel free to call 717-642-8282 x3400.
Types of Season Passes
Note: The length of each ski & snowboard season may vary based on weather conditions. Season Passes do not include rental equipment — we recommend a Seasonal Lease. Many options and add-ons are available, please read details below.
- Individual - Any person who is 6 or older.
- Family - Eligible family members include: head of household, spouse and any unmarried dependent children living at home up to age 18 and/or full-time college students age 24 and under. No charge for children up to 5 years of age as of 12/1/2018. Proof of age may be required.
- Night Pass - Night Passes are valid at Liberty, Roundtop and Whitetail from 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm nightly during resort operating hours.
- Senior Midweek Pass - For ages 65+. Unlimited lift access Monday through Friday during resort operating hours.
4th & 5th Graders can ski or ride FREE with the PA SnowPass! You don't need to live in PA to have a SnowPass — learn all about it at the Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association
|Type of Season Pass|
All Passes are Valid at Liberty, Roundtop & Whitetail
|Through Oct 31st - Payment Plan Eligible*||After Oct 31st|
|Individual or First Family Member||$479||$579|
|Each Additional Family Member||$379||$479|
|Family Members Ages 5 and Under||FREE||FREE|
|Senior Midweek Pass (Ages 65+)||$199||$299|
|Night Season Pass (4:00 pm - 10:00 pm)||$299||$399|
Not only will you be able to bypass the ticket windows and go straight to the lifts at all three resorts, with your 2018-2019 Season Pass you'll also enjoy these great benefits...
- First Tracks! Get on the slopes a half-hour before the lifts open to the public Thursday through Sunday.
- Receive one FREE Learn to Ski or Board Package for first timers.
- Save 50% on class lessons for ages 4 and up. (Children's Camps, packages and private lessons not included).
- Save 25% on midweek/non-holiday stays at the Liberty Hotel.
- Load Resort Cash on your pass and use it like cash at all three resorts!
- For the winter of 2018-19, save on lift tickets at many popular participating Reciprocal Mountain Resorts. Details coming soon. (Restrictions Apply)
- A Protection Policy is available for purchase.
- January is Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month! Bring a friend to Liberty Mountain Resort for a special VIP Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package. Available Tuesday through Friday during the entire month of January 2019 at Liberty only.
- "Two Fore One" Golf: Receive one coupon good for a free round of golf when a second round is purchased at regular price. Valid Monday through Thursday, not valid on holidays.
- For an additional $69 you can purchase the PLUS Option for your 2018-19 Season Pass. This will allow you to store your equipment at the resort all season long, have daily bag storage and receive unlimited Quick Tunes! (The Plus Option is available at Liberty Mountain only; Quick Tunes may take up to 24 hrs to be completed.)
Details for new Season Pass holders - From now until October 31st:
- For $479 you will receive a 2018-19 Season Pass valid at Liberty, Whitetail and Roundtop! Add family members for only $379. Your passes may be purchased online or at the resort, and picked up in-person at the resort.
- Closing day is at the discretion of resort management and may happen with short notice. There is no guarantee made as to the number of days of operation.
- All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your 2018-19 Season Pass unless you have purchased a Protection Policy and qualify for reimbursement thereunder.
- Rental equipment is not included with your Season Pass. For the greatest convenience, we recommend a Seasonal Equipment Lease available at Liberty Mountain Sports. Pricing is very affordable for adult ski or snowboard equipment and junior ski or snowboard equipment.
- Your Season Pass includes 2 free snow tubing tickets valid Monday through Thursday, non-holiday. No other Snow Tubing benefits apply.
- 'Direct-to-Lift' means you do not need to go to the ticket windows. There is no special privilege once you are at the lifts.
- Please review our General Policies below before making your purchase.
How do I get my Season Pass?
If you have any questions about what card or pass is right for you, please feel free to call the resort at any time. 717-642-8282.
The Pass Protection Policy must be purchased at time of pass purchase. We will reimburse the cost of your Season Pass on a prorated basis in the event of transfer by your immediate employer to a location necessitating a change of residence of at least 125 miles, or injury and/or sickness which prevents your participation in skiing. Documented proof is required. Restrictions apply. The cost for a Protection Policy is $25 per card holder. All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your Season Pass unless you have purchased a Protection Policy and qualify for reimbursement thereunder.
Refunds will only be available for those who have purchased the Protection Policy, and qualify for a refund based on the guidelines outlined by that policy.
Season Pass & Advantage Card General Policies:
- All purchases are final and non-transferable. No refunds, credits or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your Season Pass or Advantage Card for any reason, unless you have purchased a pass protection policy and qualify for reimbursement thereunder.
- Advantage Cards may only be used one time per day and each cardholder must be present at time of ticket purchase.
- Season Passes and Advantage Cards are non-transferable (may not be loaned to anyone). Transfer or attempt to transfer will result in revocation of the card without refund and is punishable under Pennsylvania theft of services law.
- You may pick up your pass/card at Liberty Mountain Resort, Whitetail Resort, or Roundtop Mountain Resort. Cards may be picked up during regular pre-season office hours or on your first visit. See Liberty Mountain hours here. Hours may vary between resorts.
- In the event you forget your pass/card, you must purchase a full price ticket.
- If your pass/card is lost, report the loss immediately to resort management. Your card will be voided and anyone caught using it will be charged with theft of services. A new card will be issued to you for a $25 processing fee.
- Season Pass and Advantage Card lift privileges may be denied, revoked or suspended at any time for any reason deemed appropriate by resort management.
- Any attempt to use lifts without a ticket is considered theft of services under Pennsylvania law.
- The ski area accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
- I grant permission for the Ski Area to use my photograph, videotape, motion picture recording or any other record of my use of its facilities for legitimate purposes.
- I understand and agree that all injuries must be reported to the Ski Patrol before leaving the area.
*For Pass purchases made between 5/1/2018 and 10/15/2018, pay for your Season Pass with our Easy Payment Plan!
You can now purchase your Season Pass and spread your payments out into equal monthly installments ending on November 15, 2018!
How does it work? Simply go online or call the resort between the hours of 8 am – 8 pm to take advantage of the Easy Payment Plan. Based on the date of purchase, your total purchase price will be calculated and divided into equal monthly payments to be charged on the 15th of each month, with the final payment occurring on November 15. Pass insurance (if selected) will be collected in full with the initial payment.
More details: If the initial purchase is after the 1st of the month we will skip the current month's 15th charge and split it into equal payment starting the following month. For instance if the pass(s) is purchased July 12th, we will not charge you again on July 15th; the first of the automatic charges will be August 15th. Subsequent charges will be on September 15th, October 15th & November 15th, which divides your total cost into 5 Easy Payments!
When can I get my Pass? You may pick up your Season Pass at the Guest Service Office after the final payment on November 15. After opening day, Guest Services will be open anytime the resort is open. If you wish to take advantage of the benefits at any of the Mountains of Distinction Resorts before November 15, you can visit Guest Services during posted business hours to make an early payment and receive your pass.
Can I get a refund? Refunds will only be available for those who have purchased the Protection Policy, and qualify for a refund based on the guidelines outlined by that policy.