Here's a few tips and information to get you started:
- Reservations are recommended for all CLC programs. Availability is limited and these popular programs fill up fast! Space cannot be guaranteed for walk-ins without a reservation. Don’t disappoint the kids — reservations are easy...see below.
- A parent or guardian must be on Liberty Mountain Resort property at all times while a child is enrolled in any Children’s Learning Center program.
- All programs listed are daily programs. We also offer Multiweek Development and Race Programs for kids and teens. Please visit our Development Page for all the details on these popular programs.
- Helmet rentals are included in our CLC Camp and Package programs. Helmets are becoming a popular choice for skiers and snowboarders. We strongly recommend that you educate yourself and your kids on the use of helmets. Visit www.lidsonkids.org for more information. For other guests, helmets are available for rent and for purchase at Liberty.
- The Children’s Learning Center is a Peanut Free Zone. We have accommodations and procedures in place for children with allergies. Please be sure to mention any special situations when placing your reservation.
Not sure what is the right lesson or package for your child? Check out our Package Selector to help find the perfect fit!
|View Online Package Selector|