The average class size for camps is 4-7 children per instructor, ensuring the best instruction and attention. You drop your child off at our Children's Learning Center and we take care of everything for you! We get the rental equipment, take your child to the lesson, provide lunch in full day programs, and provide indoor supervision between on-snow time. Following the conclusion of the lessons, you will be able to pick up your child to hit the slopes and see all the things they have learned!
Ski Camps are available for children ages 4-10 in either full or half day sessions.
Snowboard Camps are available for ages 6-10 in full day sessions only.
- Full Day Ski and Snowboard Camp Includes: Two 2-hour class lessons (one at 10am and one at 1pm), snacks, lunch at 12pm, a 9am-5pm lift and rental, and 3pm parent/child ski time or indoor supervision. On Weekdays/Non-Peak days: Arrival time is between 9-9:30am, with pick up at 4pm, please be prompt! On Weekends/Peak days: Arrival time is between 8am-9:30am.
- Morning Half Day Ski Camp Includes: One 2-hour class lesson at 10am, snack, a half day lift ticket and rental good until 1pm, and indoor supervision. On Weekdays/Non-Peak days, arrival time is between 9-9:30am and pick-up is between 12:00-12:15pm. On Weekends/Peak days, arrival time is between 8am-9:30am.
- Afternoon Half Day Ski Camp Includes: One 2-hour class lesson at 2pm, snack, a half day lift ticket and rental good until 5pm, and 4pm parent/child ski time or indoor supervision. On Weekdays/Non-Peak days, arrival time is between 1-1:30pm, and pick up is at 4pm - please be prompt! No time changes on Weekends/Peak days.
- On Weekdays/Non-Peak days, you must arrive between 9:00am-9:30am for Morning Half Day and Full Day Camps and between 1:00pm-1:30pm for Afternoon Half Day Camps.
- On Weekends/Peak days, arrival time is between 8:00am-9:30am for Morning Half Day and Full Day camps.
- Same times apply for Afternoon Half Day Camp on Weekends/Peak days.
Availability is limited and these popular programs fill up fast! Space cannot be guaranteed without a reservation. Reservations may be made online, or by calling 717-642-8282 ext. 3400. Have the accurate height, weight, shoe size, date of birth and ability level of each child ready when calling to make reservations.
Peak days this season are as follows - December 25, 2018 - January 1, 2019; January 19-21, 2019; February 16-18, 2019.
|2018-19 Camp Rates||Midweek/Non-Peak||Weekend/Peak|
|Half Day - ski only||$119||$144|
|Full Day - ski or snowboard||$149||$179|
|Helpful Hints for Parents - click & print!|